DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The report “Online Trading Platform Global Market Report 2022” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global online trading platform market is expected to grow from $9.6 billion in 2021 to $10.21 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4%. The online trading platform market is expected to reach $13.13 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 6.5%.
The online trading platform market consists of the sale of online trading platform services by entities (organizations, individual traders and partnerships) that are used for online trading and investing. An online trading platform is software or a website that allows investors and traders to place trades through financial intermediaries and track accounts with a combination of robust functionality and low digital fees.
The main product types of the online trading platform are commissions, transaction fees and other related service fees. Commissions are used in trading and stocks. Commissions are called stock trading fees or brokerage fees that the sale of specific investments is charged when clients buy or sell stocks. They consist of various components such as solutions and services. These are applied by institutional investors and retail investors.
North America was the largest region in the online trading platform market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Regions covered in Online Trading Platforms market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle- East and Africa.
The growth of digitalization globally has boosted the market for online trading platforms. E-commerce platforms are digital transactions of trade in goods and services. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the online trading platform is increasingly focusing on streamlining business models by embracing digitization.
According to the report by the UK Board of Trade, a UK government body concerned with trade and industry, approximately the digital sector alone has contributed £151 billion ($197 billion) to the UK economy. , employing nearly 5% of the national workforce representing as much as $11 trillion ($14 trillion) or 15.5% of global GDP. Hence, the growth in digitalization globally will increase the demand for the online trading platform market.
Technological advancement is a key trend that is gaining popularity in the online trading platform market. Online trading platform developers and service providers focus on various product development analytics to provide a user-friendly and advanced platform for trading and investing.
For example, in July 2020, US-based online trading company, E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. launched the Equity Edge Online (EEO) development platform. With the launch of the development platform, processes that were historically analog can now be automated, streamlined and scaled, freeing up the time customers previously spent on administrative tasks.
In February 2020, Morgan Stanley, a multinational investment bank and financial services company based in the United States, acquired E*TRADE Financial Corporation for $13 billion. The acquisition is a powerful growth engine with Morgan Stanley’s wealth management franchise and enhances the workplace offering with online brokerage and digital banking capabilities, delivering a significantly improved customer experience.,E *TRADE Financial Corporation is a US-based digital brokerage and banking space. which provides an electronic trading platform.
Countries covered in the Online Trading Platforms market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea South, the United Kingdom and the United States.
1) By type of product: Fees; transaction fees; Other related service fees
2) By Component: Solution; Services
3) By application: Institutional investors; Retail investors
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the online trading platform market
3. Online Trading Platform Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the online trading platform
5. Online Trading Platforms Market Size and Growth
6. Online Trading Platforms Market Segmentation
8. Asia-Pacific Online Trading Platform Market
9. China Online Trading Platform Market
10. India Online Trading Platform Market
11. Japan Online Trading Platforms Market
12. Australia Online Trading Platforms Market
13. Indonesia Online Trading Platform Market
14. Online Trading Platform Market in South Korea
15. Western Europe Online Trading Platform Market
16. UK online trading platform market
17. Online trading platform market in Germany
18. Online trading platform market in France
19. Eastern Europe Online Trading Platform Market
20. Online trading platform market in Russia
21. North America Online Trading Platforms Market
22. U.S. Online Trading Platforms Market
23. South America Online Trading Platform Market
24. Brazil Online Trading Platforms Market
25. Middle East Online Trading Platform Market
26. Africa Online Trading Platform Market
27. Online Trading Platforms Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the online trading platform market
29. Online Trading Platforms Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Charles Schwab Company
Ally Financial Inc.
E-commerce finance company
Octagon Limited Strategy
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gg67sf