Online Trading Platforms Market was valued at USD 8.9 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 18.4 Billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2022 to 2031.
PORTLAND, PORTLAND, OR, USA, July 24, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Rising smartphone and internet usage around the world and increasing demand for the personalized electronic trading platform from government and non-profit banks are driving the growth of the global online trading platform market.
Additionally, advances in technology and integration of trading platforms on smartphones, focus on business expansion by market players, and increased demand for cloud-based solutions are expected to provide opportunities potential for the market over the forecast period.
The report offers a detailed segmentation of the global online trading platform market on the basis of component, type, mode of deployment, application, and region.
Download Sample Report (Get Full Information in PDF Format – 233 Pages) at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/16917
Based on components, the platform segment held more than two-thirds of the global market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its leading status during the forecast period. However, the services segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR of 9.6% from 2022 to 2031.
By type, the commission segment was the largest in 2021, holding nearly three-quarters of the total market, and is expected to maintain its leadership over the forecast period. However, the transaction fee segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 8.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Regionally, North America contributed the highest share in 2021, holding almost two-fifths of the global market, and it is estimated to rule till 2031. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to show the fastest CAGR of 9.5%. during the forecast period.
For Report Customization: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/16917
Key players in the global online trading platform industry analyzed in the research include TD Ameritrade, Interactive Brokers, E-Trade, Profile Software, Chetu, Inc., Empirica, Pragmatic Coders, EffectiveSoft Ltd., Charles Schwab Corporation and Devexperts.
• The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has had a less negative impact on the growth of the online trading platform industry as the adoption of online trading solutions has increased significantly.
• The increase in adoption of online trading platforms during the pandemic was due to the rise of artificial intelligence in the form of robo-advisors, increased smartphone sales and work-to-work policies. residence.
For a purchase enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/16917
Main benefits for stakeholders
• This report provides a quantitative analysis of market segments, current trends, estimates and dynamics of the Online Trading Platforms Market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify opportunities in the Online Trading Platforms Market .
• Market research is offered with information related to key drivers, restraints and opportunities.
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the ability of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-driven business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
• In-depth analysis of online trading platform market segmentation helps to determine existing market opportunities.
• Major countries in each region are mapped according to their contribution to global market revenue.
• Positioning of market players facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of market players.
• The report includes analysis of regional and global Online Trading Platform market trends, key players, market segments, application areas and market growth strategies.
LIMITED TIME OFFER – Buy now and get an exclusive discount on this report
Thank you for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report versions like North America, Europe or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer the report according to your needs.
Finally, this report provides market insights in the most comprehensive manner. The structure of the report has been kept to provide maximum business value. It provides essential insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision-making for the existing market players as well as those looking to enter the market.
1. Order Management Software Market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unparalleled quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market areas.
AMR has launched its online user-based reporting and company profile library, Avenue. An electronic access library is accessible from any device, anywhere and anytime for entrepreneurs, stakeholders, researchers and university students. With reports on over 60,000 niche markets with data comprising 600,000 pages as well as business profiles on over 12,000 companies, Avenue offers access to the entire repository of information through subscriptions. A hassle-free solution to customer requirements is complemented by analyst support and customization requests.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow us on: LinkedIn Twitter
Allied Analytics LLP
write to us here
Visit us on social media: